Friday 23 January 2015

MY FANTASTIC TWO UNIQUE DOGS

Hey there, welcome back Trinity. This is Lead Blogger Alisha Edwards currently speaking. So I have decided to talk about my two wonderful pooches{dogs}, my first dog is called Louis and my second dog is called Ketch. Now I know what you all are wondering “why the heck would you call a dog Ketch?”


To be honest with you, I have no idea as well and we only got her in November from a dog’s home where we got Louis from, they were both excited to see us when we first found them.


Who is Ketch?

Ketch is a great little collie who has a white mouth and a black head, she kind of looks like the female dog version of Santa Clause, but she does have a kind heart apart from when she is very naughty, I mean she is supposed to 5 years old and she still acts like a little puppy, she is such a little tinker! She loves to dig up the garden because her breeds are rat-catchers, so that’s why she likes digging. Oh and don’t get me started on what else she does, she likes to destroy cushions, mail and her personal favourite ‘toilet paper’. On top of all that she is skittish and is still a shy dog like she first was when we saw her.


Who is Louis?

Description: N:\My Pictures\Celebs and other things\Louis looking cute.jpgWell Louis is kind of a mystery, when you first see him you would actually think that he is scary and all but he is far from that, actually he is the complete opposite of scary, he is a big softy, very protective, he’s athletic and is has a gold medal at long jump {not actually} but he did jump over my head when I was on the sofa and onto the floor. Louis is a very unique breed of dog; in fact he is a hunting dog which is called a Pharaoh hound. Here is a history lesson because of his colour; his ancestors were thought to be associated with black magic {yes, witchcraft}, so they killed all of the dogs who were Louis’s colour. Pharaoh hounds are supposed to be tan coloured not Louis’s colour and there are eight left in our country but I think that the population might have gone up.




I haven’t got a pic of Ketch so you’ll have to wait and see....

Bye


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment